OpenZFS Developer Summit 2015 - talk proposals

Matthew Ahrens mahrens at delphix.com
Thu Aug 6 00:22:21 UTC 2015

The third annual OpenZFS Developer Summit will be held in San Francisco,
October 19 - 20, 2015.

I'd like to especially remind folks that the deadline for talk proposals is
August 31st.  *If you want to give a talk, submit a proposal via email
to admin at open-zfs.org <admin at open-zfs.org>, including a 1-2 paragraph
abstract.*  We would love to hear about a new feature you're developing, a
proposal for a new procedure or feature, or a big performance win.  We're
also interested in especially compelling stories of how and why you are
using OpenZFS to run your business.

I (Matt) will review all of the submissions and select talks that will be
most interesting for the audience.  The registration fee will be waived for
speakers.

See http://www.open-zfs.org/wiki/OpenZFS_Developer_Summit for all of the
details, including slides and videos from previous years' conferences.

--matt