FreeBSD support being added to GlusterFS

Jordan Hubbard jordanhubbard at me.com
Sat Jun 28 06:29:27 UTC 2014

On Jun 27, 2014, at 3:34 PM, Baptiste Daroussin <bapt at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Here is a new version which uses /var/db, /var/log and /var/run
> This version also works with pkg_install and handle the
> /var/db/glusterd/groups/virt file as a config file so it will not overwrite user
> one on reinstallation.
>
> Maybe someone at FreeNAS it willing to take maintainership of this port in the
> ports tree?
>
> Jordan does this new port fits FreeNAS requirements?

Something seems to have eaten the attachment - did you simply update the diff at http://people.freebsd.org/~bapt/glusterfs.diff ?  If so, I can re-grab that and test it in FreeNAS easily tomorrow.

I think we could also find someone in the FreeNAS project to take over the port, yes, certainly.

Thanks!

- Jordan