FreeBSD support being added to GlusterFS

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Sat Jun 21 20:51:38 UTC 2014

On 21/06/2014, at 7:43 PM, Sean Bruno wrote:
> On Sat, 2014-06-21 at 11:40 -0700, Dennis Glatting wrote:
>> Does this exist in ports?

So far, it doesn't seem to.  Probably because we've not had good
FreeBSD support thus far.

There is a GlusterFS page on the FreeBSD wiki, but it mainly
talks about a 1.x version of GlusterFS from many years ago.  Our
last release was v3.5, and FreeBSD support will be in v3.6 (if all
goes well).

Does that help? :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift