hast and zfs

Joar Jegleim joar.jegleim at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 22:02:09 UTC 2014

Thnx for your reply ronald. Checking the commit logs seem like a good idea.
Main reason for 9.1 is that I've taken over more than a hundred
installations with everythimg from 7.0 up to 9.1 and pretty much every
minor release inbetween. My initial goal was upgrading everything to 9.1,
which may turn out to be too ambitious ( old inhouse apps, maintainers long
gone)
I did not mention in my first post that I used ssd cache on the primary
node that wasn't part of hast. I switched over to the hast setup last night
and it ran for about 3 hours without problems(without l2arc) . I'm not sure
if it could be the ssd l2arc that is the issue, or if it's was because of
less iops ( stopped all publishing of files while testing) . It also ran
for about 2 hours during office hours today too, and I'm hopefully able to
let it run for longer than that tomorrow.

Regards
Joar