Filesystem errors with VirtIO

Wed Jan 22 08:47:48 UTC 2014

I have no information concerning the underlying hardware. Proxmox just
outputs:

Hard Disk (virtio0): gfs3:239/vm-239-disk-1.raw,format=raw,size=150G

I have contacted the support of my VPS provider and they told me that
the problem is known already, and that they are working on it. They
didn't give out any further information. But now I can confirm that the
problem is not caused by the VirtIO driver of FreeBSD.

Regards, Philipp