Recovering deleted file, strange structure

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 06:29:21 UTC 2014

Hello,

I found that this is the inside of the file .sujournal, does anyone
know where I can find where this file is implemented?

I already found in FreeBSD sources the file sys/geom/journal/g_journal.h

But it doesn't match what I see in the file =( According to
g_journal.h there should be magic chars in the journal, for example:

#define GJ_HEADER_MAGIC "GJHDR"

But there is no such thing in my .sujournal file =( The structure
sizes and overall layout also doesn't match =(

Really, noone has any ideas how to help me?

Maybe at least recommend another mailling list if I am in the wrong one?

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho