Greetings Noble BSD Gods

Dan Uber dan at hubrisgame.com
Mon Feb 10 19:30:01 UTC 2014

I am but a simple mortal respectfully inquiring about the future potential
of the ZFS spacemap_histogram feature offering write support.

I have a 30TB array that was spawned in FreeNAS (foolish mistake, yes, I
know) that I would really love to migrate to FreeBSD 10, but I'm getting
the following when I try to import it.

root at Galaxy:/home/ub3r # zpool import Galaxy
This pool uses the following feature(s) not supported by this system:
        com.delphix:spacemap_histogram (Spacemaps maintain space
histograms.)
All unsupported features are only required for writing to the pool.
The pool can be imported using '-o readonly=on'.
cannot import 'Galaxy': unsupported version or feature

At first I thought this might be something easy to implement myself, then I
was informed that only the FreeBSD-FS Overlords are capable of dabbling in
such witchcraft.

Thank you for your time, I greatly appreciate it.

Take care,
-Dan Uber