kern/182181: [ufs] Leakage of vnode references (race condition?)

Teske, Devin Devin.Teske at fisglobal.com
Wed Sep 18 20:00:02 UTC 2013

The following reply was made to PR kern/182181; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Teske, Devin" <Devin.Teske at fisglobal.com>
To: "bug-followup at FreeBSD.org" <bug-followup at FreeBSD.org>,
        "redrat at mail.ru"
	<redrat at mail.ru>
Cc: "Teske, Devin" <Devin.Teske at fisglobal.com>
Subject: Re: kern/182181: [ufs] Leakage of vnode references (race condition?)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 19:57:52 +0000

 When you say you applied r253998 to 8-RELEASE, which branch?
 I see that the equivalent one-line change introduced by r253998 has
 been in stable/8 for 2 years 4 months (meaning 8.3-R and later have
 the change you're talking about).

 Could you clarify please?
 --=20
 Devin

 The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidentia=
 l. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message an=
 d all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any ma=
 nner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware=
  that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and revie=
 w by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.