zpool upgrade and lz4 compression.

Vusa Moyo vusa at tuxsystems.co.za
Wed Oct 30 18:31:16 UTC 2013

Hello Mark.

> # freebsd-update fetch

The merge master tree is what appears to need fixing.

When I run freebsd-update IDS I have millions of files without valid keys.

See below

[root at qaMKSYSB02 ~]# freebsd-update install
No updates are available to install.
Run '/usr/sbin/freebsd-update fetch' first.
[root at qaMKSYSB02 ~]# freebsd-update fetch
Looking up update.FreeBSD.org mirrors... 5 mirrors found.
Fetching metadata signature for 9.2-RELEASE from update2.freebsd.org... done.
Fetching metadata index... done.
Inspecting system... done.
Preparing to download files... done.

The following files are affected by updates, but no changes have
been downloaded because the files have been modified locally:
/var/db/mergemaster.mtree

No updates needed to update system to 9.2-RELEASE-p1.
[root at qaMKSYSB02 ~]#