Questions re swap-on-zfs

Beeblebrox zaphod at berentweb.com
Fri Nov 29 07:55:25 UTC 2013

@Ronald Klop:
I decided to give gconcat a go (since the coder is Pawel Dawidek from the
ZFS side).
Creating the concat device and mounting as swap etc is very easy:
# gconcat label -v swap /dev/zvol/tank0/swap /dev/ada0p1

However, I can not find any reference to setting priority or prefer
parameters on the devices being used by /dev/concat/swap. Is this possible,
or did you mean create 2 concat devices, then set pri for each in
/etc/fstab?

Regards.

-----
FreeBSD-11-current_amd64_root-on-zfs_RadeonKMS