ssd for zfs

Richard Kojedzinszky krichy at cflinux.hu
Wed Nov 27 13:07:05 UTC 2013

Dear FS devs,

After some investigation, it turned out that when I turn write-cache off
under linux, the performance drops to 100 on that OS also. But when
enabled, 1400 IOPS (synchronous) can be achieved. So I would like to see
the same on FreeBSD as well. Using camcontrol shows that the write cache
is enabled, but I may assume that something around this is causing the
performance degradation. But unfortunately I cannot step forward right
now.

Regards,

Kojedzinszky Richard