LSI 9260: is there a way to configure it JBOD like mps?

Dmitry Morozovsky marck at rinet.ru
Tue Mar 19 17:45:59 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

I'm currently in process of making new backup server, based on LSI 9260
controller.  I'm planning to use ZFS over disks, hence the most natural way
seems to configure mfi to JBOD mode - but I can't find easy way to reach this,
neither in BIOS utilities nor via MegaCli

Any hints?

Thanks!

--
Sincerely,
[ FreeBSD committer:                                 marck at FreeBSD.org ]