I am to silly to mount a zpool while boot

Fri Mar 1 11:26:43 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I think that I only can be an idiot to get in such a problem but I am
not able to mount a zpool via fstab while boot.

I have a FreeBSD i386 PV Xen DomU running with 3 disks xbd0 (ext2 for
/boot), xbd1 (UFS for /) and xbd2 (ZFS/zpool with name home to mount
at /home).

I now tried everything I could find. So my fstab entry looks like this:

home            /home   zfs     rw,late 0       0

The real problem is that after a reboot the zpool is no longer
imported, I really don't know why I always have to reimport the pool
via zpool import -d /dev home. Because of this the filesystem never
can be mounted via fstab while boot and I get dropped into a shell
where I need to do this always manually.

So why the pool always isn't imported after boot and how can I solve this issue?

And is the fstab entry correct itself? So would it work when the pool
gets imported with it's name befor the fstab entry is parsed?

Hope that someone give me a few hints or a solution.

Best Regards