Is it planned to port davfs2 to FreeBSD?

Гуляев Гоша gosha-necr at yandex.ru
Sun Jan 6 19:03:57 UTC 2013

   07.01.2013, 00:38, "Derek Kulinski" <takeda at takeda.tk>:

   Garrett Cooper <[1]yanegomi at gmail.com> wrote:

On Jan 6, 2013, at 9:10 AM, Гуляев Гоша wrote:

     Good day to everyone!
     I want to ask, is it planned to port on FreeBSD davfs2 filesystem
     (Project URL: [2]http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/davfs2 )?
     That type of FS are actively used on cloud services like DropBox,
     Yandex.Disk, Google.Drive, etc.

 I think Scott Long's reply still applies: [3]http://markmail.org/message/cl55ve
7yerarvnta#query:+page:1+mid:2ni5pjsi5odwjvcm+state:results .
Cheers,
-Garrett

     Doesn't FreeBSD support fuse? I never used it but I read it does. I
     would imagine that would take much less work to port it than in the
     past.

   Actually for FreeBSD there is fuse-version davfs sysutils/wdfs but it
   wasn't updated since 2007, and it is possible therefore it doesn't work
   with the yandex.disk and dropbox services. And I tried davfs2 under
   Linux, and it perfectly works, unfortunately I have no desire to work
   under Linux :)

   С уважением, Гуляев Гоша.