Is it planned to port davfs2 to FreeBSD?

Гуляев Гоша gosha-necr at yandex.ru
Sun Jan 6 18:56:42 UTC 2013

   Yes, certainly it wasn't so correct for my part, to ask developers, to
   make something that is probably necessary only for me to one therefore
   I am sorry :)
   I am not the programmer therefore I and write to this list of mailing,
   in hope that someone at whom will arise interest in this invention will
   undertake it, as a result it will make FreeBSD a little more convenient
   system for some users.