RFC: Suggesting ZFS "best practices" in FreeBSD

Michael DeMan freebsd at deman.com
Sun Feb 24 05:12:41 UTC 2013

I have not a heard a word on this topic in a while and still think it is a good idea.
How can we move forward?  How can I help?  Would it be useful to have a sharable space somewhere to discuss things so when a best practices document that is available for all instead of the secret few - is reliable?
I am willing to put some effort in.

Thanks,
- Mike

On Jan 22, 2013, at 5:27 PM, Michael DeMan <freebsd at deman.com> wrote:

> I think this would be awesome.  Googling around it is extremely difficult to know what to do and which practices are current or obsolete, etc.
> <SNIP>

<SNIP>