zfs deadlock

krichy at cflinux.hu krichy at cflinux.hu
Fri Dec 6 08:03:58 UTC 2013

Dear Steven,

While I was playig with zfs, trying to reproduce the previous bug,
accidentaly hit another one, which caused a trace I attached.

The snapshot contains directories in 2 depth, which contain files. It
was to simulate a vmail setup, with domain/user hierarchy.

I hope it is useful for someone.

I used the attached two scripts to reproduce the ZFS bug.

It definetly crashes the system, in the last 10 minutes it is the 3rd
time.

Regards,