UUID in fstab.

varanasi sainath varanasisai at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 04:06:23 UTC 2013

Thanks John, I have tried as you suggested using a Live CD and yes the
partitions uuid's are present in gptid  ..
I found the UUID's in /dev/gptid - how do I determine which uid corresponds
to which partition (ufs or swap or boot) (I used glabel status and after
some trial and error I found them) edited the fstab accordingly and
everything is working now ..
Is there a way to have both the /dev/XXXpYY and /dev/gptid/<uuid> present
in /dev/

Thanks again for your support.

--
Sainath Varanasi