ZFS: can't read MOS of pool

Łukasz Wąsikowski lukasz at wasikowski.net
Fri Aug 2 19:21:45 UTC 2013

W dniu 2013-08-02 17:14, Volodymyr Kostyrko pisze:

> 02.08.2013 17:56, Łukasz Wąsikowski wrote:

>>> Can you also try what Trond suggests about boot order? You can also list
>>> your boot fs in /boot/loader.conf like
>>
>> I listed ROOTFS in /boot/loader.conf, didn't helped. I'm using this boot
>> order on 20+ boxes and never had any issues with it, but I'll check it
>> as I don't have better idea what to do next.
>
> I'm almost out of suggestions...
>
> 1. Can you try to removing 'canmount' property from klawisz fs and
> 'bootfs' property from pool?

Property canmount is off for klawisz already. It's enabled for
klawisz/ROOTFS though.

I removed bootfs from the pool, didn't worked - can't read MOS.

> 2. Can you try fetching late nexenta or illumos and give your pool a
> full scrub?

OpenIndiana's 151a7 scrub shows no error.

> 3. Can you try disablng/enabling features? I assume you haven't used
> compression and have no snapshots.

I'm using lzjb compression on some not important for booting datasets
(not on klawisz/ROOTFS) and I created some snapshots.

--
best regards,
Lukasz Wasikowski