clustered file systems

Erik Scholtz escholtz at argonsoft.de
Tue Sep 11 11:09:16 UTC 2012

Jurgen,

I'm facing the same problem (that's why I wrote this article on my
blog), and the only solution was to migrate from FreeBSD to CentOS (my
choice - others are also possible).

Up to now, there is no Cluster FS for FreeBSD and imho there isn't even
a project with this target active. That's why I'm thinking, that the
best OS in this world will die in future. Clustering features are key
features these days.

If anyone has another idea or information, I'm also very interested in this!

Greetings,
Erik
--

My blog: http://blog.elitecoderz.net