Panic in zfs_freebsd_getattr -> zfs_fuid_table_load - avl_find() succeeded inside avl_add() [ACL, 9.1-PRERELEASE]

Freddie Cash fjwcash at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 04:19:09 UTC 2012

(Please forgive the top-post, sent from my phone.)

There's a pool or zfs property that deals with how acl inheritance works,
and how to handle failures (panic, continue, ignore, etc). Don't recall the
exact name but it's along the lines of aclinherit. What's it currently set
to? And how does the system react if you change it?

See the zpool and zfs man pages for info.