Can not read from ZFS exported over NFSv4 but write to it

Yamagi Burmeister lists at yamagi.org
Fri Oct 26 06:28:47 UTC 2012

On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 15:15:08 -0700
YongHyeon PYUN <pyunyh at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 08:07:27AM +0200, Yamagi Burmeister wrote:
> > On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 10:38:47 -0700
> > YongHyeon PYUN <pyunyh at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks the info.
> > > Would you try attached patch?
> >
> > Still the same problem. With TSO enabled, the NFS4 mount
> > stalls when writing to it. Without it works as aspected.
>
> I have no longer access to age(4) controller so it's hard to verify
> the issue on my box.
> Can you post an URL for captured packets on both sender(age(4)) and
> receiver side with tcpdump?

http://deponie.yamagi.org/freebsd/misc/age0_pcap.tar.xz

sender_age0.pcap is the age0 device on the NFS4 server.
receiver_em0.pcap is a em0 NIC on the NFS4 client.

Those files were created by:
1. Mount the NFS4 export on the client
2. Try to copy a file onto it.
3. Forcefully unmount the NFS4 export on the client

--
Homepage:  www.yamagi.org
XMPP:      yamagi at yamagi.org
GnuPG/GPG: 0xEFBCCBCB