I have a DDB session open to a crashed ZFS server

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Wed Oct 17 14:41:52 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andriy Gapon" <avg at FreeBSD.org>
>> And there were no deadlocks since it's applied.
>> If you're hitting the same issue as I was, this should help.
>
> I am going to commit that change soon-ish, if nobody expressly objects to it.
>
> BTW, Nikolay, is your system (that used to deadlock) amd64?
> Could you please capture 'sysctl vm | fgrep kmem' output when it is under load?

We have a machine here which is locking up under high NFS / ZFS
load but unfortunately when it locks nothing is responsive.

I've patched out 8.3-RELEASE install with this and intend to give
it a test but as it only happens every week or so won't be able
to give you an answer for a few weeks I'm afraid.

    Regards
    Steve