libstand's NANDFS superblock detection fix

Boris Astardzhiev boris.astardzhiev at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 08:49:35 UTC 2012

Hello,

About the checkpoint numbers - we have noticed that
libstand-nandfs' judgement is by sb->s_wtime whereas kernelspace
does it by sb->s_last_cno (sys/fs/nandfs/nandfs_vfsops.c:1590).

The patch is attached without the #if 0 part and is ready
to be submitted. I don't have commit privileges and I don't know
the right procedure further. Do I need to send a PR or something else?

I'll anticipate your reply.

Greetings,
Boris