[ZFS] How to fix corrupt ZDB

Beeblebrox zaphod at berentweb.com
Wed Nov 7 13:27:46 UTC 2012

I removed the HDD before deleting one of the zpools, then I added a ZIL
device using gnop. Now I get multiple ashift values even though I have only
1 zpool (vdev):
zdb mypool | grep ashift
ashift: 9
ashift: 12
ashift: 9
ashift: 12

Looking through various ZDB functions has shown me that the previously
removed pool is still in ZDB. But unfortunately the ZDB manual talks more
about "status reporting" and not much about "error correction".

Any ideas on how to correct/remove/delete faulty ZDB entries (other than
re-install)?