Replacing dead drives in ZRAID2

Simon simon at optinet.com
Tue May 1 22:15:36 UTC 2012

Sorry, I meant to say zpool offline.

After I take the drive out marked as offline, and put it back in, the system spits
the following:

ahd0: someone reset channel A
ahd0: WARNING no command for scb 242 (cmdcmplt)
QOUTPOS = 283

ahd0: dumping card state.... followed by a lard amount of data.

It then freezes and won't executed any new commands.

beta_srv# uname -a
FreeBSD beta_srv 9.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE #0: Tue Jan  3 07:15:25
UTC 2012     root at obrian.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

beta_srv# dmesg | grep ses
ses0 at ahd0 bus 0 scbus0 target 6 lun 0
ses0: <SUPER GEM318 0> Fixed Processor SCSI-2 device
ses0: 3.300MB/s transfers
ses0: SAF-TE Compliant Device

Thanks,
Simon