Port NetBSD's UDF implementation

Oleksandr Dudinskyi oleksandr at freebsd.org
Thu Jul 5 16:25:42 UTC 2012

Hi.
My name is Oleksandr Dudinskyi and I take part in GSoC this year with
FreeBSD organization. My project is "Port NetBSD's UDF implementation"
http://wiki.freebsd.org/%5BSummerOfCode2012/UDFImplementation
I want to show my work in mid-term period of program. It has read-only
support UDF file system. Many thanks to Will DeVries <
william.devries at gmail.com>  who worked on porting this driver before GSoC
start, my work builds upon his work.  All current UDF versions up to
version 2.60 are supported. Implemented and tested media types are
CD/DVD/BD disks.
This is pretty crude and unfinished version, but it can already be tested.
Feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
Oleksandr Dudinskyi.