kernel: panic: softdep_sync_buf: Unknown type jnewblk

António Trindade antonio.trindade at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 04:10:37 UTC 2012

Excuse me, Dewayne, but I never said I was using snapshots... In fact, I rarely use them and, for my knowledge (other than any obscure software functions), they were not in use during any of the panics I observed.
Because of this, I think there could be other problem(s) with SU+J yet to be identified.

Cumprimentos/Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
António Trindade
Antonio <dot> Trindade <at> gmail.com

Sítios pessoais:
Galeria Fotográfica: http://trindade.myphotos.cc/fotos/