Hang when importing pool

Karli Sjöberg Karli.Sjoberg at slu.se
Thu Aug 23 10:48:17 UTC 2012

23 aug 2012 kl. 12.45 skrev Marcelo Araujo:

2012/8/23 Karli Sjöberg <Karli.Sjoberg at slu.se<mailto:Karli.Sjoberg at slu.se>>

As I chose to compile the kernel without debugging, I didn´t have that. So I compiled a new kernel from the same sources with debugging included and uploaded that file for you:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/updu8x

Dear Karli,

Before import the pool; did you try to disable the checksum?

No I didn´t. Can you do that during import? Like:
# zpool import -o checksum=off -o readonly=on poolname

Best Regards,
--
Marcelo Araujo
araujo at FreeBSD.org<mailto:araujo at FreeBSD.org>

Med Vänliga Hälsningar
Karli Sjöberg
Box 7079 (Visiting Address Kronåsvägen 8)
S-750 07 Uppsala, Sweden
Phone:  +46-(0)18-67 15 66
karli.sjoberg at slu.se<mailto:karli.sjoberg at adm.slu.se>