Hang when importing pool

Karli Sjöberg Karli.Sjoberg at slu.se
Thu Aug 23 08:26:33 UTC 2012

23 aug 2012 kl. 10.20 skrev Marcelo Araujo:

2012/8/23 Karli Sjöberg <Karli.Sjoberg at slu.se<mailto:Karli.Sjoberg at slu.se>>

I csup´ed to 9.1-PRERELEASE(if that would make any difference) and compiled the kernel without symbols. I could recompile with symbols included if you really need them?

OK, let me check the vmcore tonight at home or maybe during this weekend. As I'm gonna face out two huge Typhoons this weekend, I don't have so much things to do!

Wow, really, thanks! Thanks a bunch! Though it may very well be just another dead end, I want to be able to say I really have done everything possible before being forced to throw a years worth of research(the data "trapped" inside the pool) down the drain. Again, thanks!

Best Regards,
--
Marcelo Araujo
araujo at FreeBSD.org<mailto:araujo at FreeBSD.org>

Med Vänliga Hälsningar
Karli Sjöberg
Box 7079 (Visiting Address Kronåsvägen 8)
S-750 07 Uppsala, Sweden
Phone:  +46-(0)18-67 15 66
karli.sjoberg at slu.se<mailto:karli.sjoberg at adm.slu.se>