Hang when importing pool

Karli Sjöberg Karli.Sjoberg at slu.se
Thu Aug 23 08:17:54 UTC 2012

23 aug 2012 kl. 10.10 skrev Marcelo Araujo:

2012/8/23 Karli Sjöberg <Karli.Sjoberg at slu.se<mailto:Karli.Sjoberg at slu.se>>

The first time I tried that, the import sort of finished. I was able to run "zpool status", but "zfs list" replied "no datasets available" and "zfs/zpool get all" replied "I/O currently suspended". So I ran "zpool export pool1", which also completed. But when I tried "zpool import -o readonly=on pool1" again it core-dumped.

After reboot I tried again with the same result. I have managed to make the dump available for you at:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/k8mmn8

I would be so glad if you could find something obvious in there, otherwise I´m done with this.

/Karli

Dear Karli,

Shall you provide the kernel.symbols?

I csup´ed to 9.1-PRERELEASE(if that would make any difference) and compiled the kernel without symbols. I could recompile with symbols included if you really need them?

Best Regards,
--
Marcelo Araujo
araujo at FreeBSD.org<mailto:araujo at FreeBSD.org>

Med Vänliga Hälsningar
Karli Sjöberg
Box 7079 (Visiting Address Kronåsvägen 8)
S-750 07 Uppsala, Sweden
Phone:  +46-(0)18-67 15 66
karli.sjoberg at slu.se<mailto:karli.sjoberg at adm.slu.se>