ZFS: arc_reclaim_thread running 100%, 8.1-RELEASE, LBOLT related

Andriy Gapon avg at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 31 16:29:34 UTC 2011

on 31/05/2011 18:57 Steven Hartland said the following:
> [...]

Sorry, but 'looks' is not very definitive.

> A reboot cleared it, but 66 days up time is nearly half previously reported
> making it a bit more serious.

It could have been some other bug or something else altogether.
Without proper debugging/investigation it's impossible to tell.

--
Andriy Gapon