Fwd: [zfs-discuss] [OpenIndiana-discuss] best migration path from Solaris 10

Michael DeMan freebsd at deman.com
Sat Mar 19 01:53:36 UTC 2011

Hi All,

If folks here are interested, let me know and I will get the data up somewhere on the benchmarks I am running.

Definitely neither scientific nor rigorous - just 'bonnie bash' some older hardware and see what happens.  I can full data on the hardware up as well.

Thanks,

- mike

Begin forwarded message: