zfs filesystem and hast

Nikitin Vitaly vnik at arqa.ru
Tue Jul 12 06:59:07 UTC 2011

Hello!

I have some problrm with zfs filesystem on hast device.
I have 2 nodes with hast replication. I set up on both nodes zfs
filesystem on hast storage device.
When roles of nodes are changed all is good, but if roles come back
after 5-10 minutes.
On the one of nodes I detect panic kernel error.
It is:

"panic: solaris assert: load_nvlist (spa, spa -> spa_config_object,
&nv)= =0, file:
/usr/src/sys/modules/zfs/.../.../cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/fs/zfs/spa.c,
line:1124 "

Plesase, help me. What does mean this error? And how I can correct this
problem?

Thank you.