runtime nfs mount options for existing mounts

Marco van Tol marco at tols.org
Tue Jan 25 13:23:03 UTC 2011

Hi there,

I hope I didn't overlook anything while trying to find out the answer to
this question myself.

I am running 8.2-PRERELEASE from Tue Nov 30 21:45:14 CET 2010.

How would I find out about the current mount options for an existing NFS
mount on an NFS client?

For example, if I mount an NFS file system using:
mount -t nfs -o rw,rsize=32768,wsize=32768,readahead=2 rhost:path node

Suppose time goes by and I forgot what I used to mount the filesystem,
how can I find out what the rsize, wsize and readahead are for the
existing mount?

(On another OS the settings are printed when just typing mount without
any other options, which I find usefull in some circumstances)

Thanks in advance,

Marco van Tol

--
Ik heb een hekel aan bumper-klevers, vanochtend zat er weer een voor me.