Minor change in ufs_quota.c uprintf() fmt

Sergey Kandaurov pluknet at freebsd.org
Thu Jan 13 11:04:03 UTC 2011

Hello.

I found a minor issue in sys/ufs/ufs_quota.c: here uprintf()
suboptimally formats a quota error message with "%s",
while it is a hardcoded null-terminated character string.

The purpose of my change is to embed the quota message
into uprintf() fmt itself, thus it will look a bit more correct.
While here, I fixed whitespaces around there (tab -> 4 spaces).

I'm going to check it in if nobody objects.  Please, see attached.

--
wbr,
pluknet