Read-only disk problem

Engineering ee at athyriogames.com
Tue Aug 30 14:50:30 UTC 2011

Hi, I've attached some more info. Doing a fsdump shows the following changes
over reboot

magic	19540119 (UFS2)	time	Tue Aug 30 03:08:04 2011
cg 1:
magic	90255	tell	4b1c000	time	Tue Aug 30 03:08:04 2011

Changes to

magic	19540119 (UFS2)	time	Tue Aug 30 03:13:14 2011
cg 1:
magic	90255	tell	4b1c000	time	Tue Aug 30 03:13:14 2011

Sam