kern/157728: [zfs] zfs (v28) incremental receive may leave behind temporary clones

Martin Matuska mm at FreeBSD.org
Thu Aug 4 13:55:55 UTC 2011

ZFS development at Oracle has gone private.
Working ZFS is currently available at Illumos (Openindiana), FreeBSD and
zfsonlinux (LLNL, Behlendorf).

I file bugs related to common ZFS code to the Illumos issues list and am
also in touch with zfsonlinux (https://github.com/zfsonlinux)
https://www.illumos.org/issues/1043
https://www.illumos.org/issues/1313

The bug is probably not related to common ZFS code, because I am unable
to reproduce the issue on Solaris, Openindiana and Linux (zfsonlinux
kernel module).

Discussions of this type are more for the mailing lists and less for the
PR system.
Please stay related to the bug in the PR and continue the discussion
here (freebsd-fs@).

--
Martin Matuska
FreeBSD committer