Strange behaviour with sappend flag set on ZFS

jhell jhell at DataIX.net
Mon Sep 27 21:23:11 UTC 2010

On 09/27/2010 12:28, Andriy Gapon wrote:
> on 27/09/2010 19:12 Gary Jennejohn said the following:
>>
>> Sending a PR is always a good idea - it ends up in the tracking
>> system and doesn't get lost in the mailing-list noise.
>
> Yeah, it just gets lost in the PR database instead :)
> While the thread is active there is some hope that someone would get hooked.

Yeah! ;)

On the same note, hopes and wishes high, would be real nice if all
userland flags would work. Specifically arch, opaque, uappend, uchg,
uunlink. But like I said this is just a wish and more a convenience than
anything else. If I would put something at the top of the list it would
be opaque and then uchg.

Regards,

Hi Andriy,

--