Freebsd 8.0 kmem map too small

Alexander V. Ribchansky shurik at zk.informjust.ua
Tue May 11 14:21:54 UTC 2010

As Artem advised, I comment out

CFLAGS+=-DZIO_USE_UMA in sys/modules/zfs/Makefile

and things like to be "back in USSR :)" if seriously - all become as good as before 18.04.2010 mega ZFS-MFC.
While with UMA, Wired memory constantly grow up to kmem_max limit and than PANIC! :(, without it, Wired is approx 380 - 450M on typical 8-STABLE KDE3 desktop with plain ZFS.
So or there is something wrong with my (and many many other's people's) hands or UMA broke ZFS at all.

Thank you, Artem for hint! I already start to think, that revert to pre-18.04.2010 8-STABLE is the only solution.

--
	AVR39-RIPE