Frustration: replace not doing what I expected.

Wes Morgan morganw at chemikals.org
Mon Mar 22 00:12:38 UTC 2010

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010, Baldur Gislason wrote:

> I got it working, what I had to do was to delete a file that the
> resilver process reported as being corrupted. Then run a scrub again
> and it would upgrade the pool status to healthy.

Good, I'm glad it worked out. Those errors can be extremely frustrating.
One thing that I am curious about, though. A single device failure on a
raidz1 shouldn't have resulted in corruption. Were you running degraded
for a long period of time? You might want to check your other disks if it
was a read failure.