kern/144330: [nfs] mbuf leakage in nfsd with zfs

Rick Macklem rmacklem at uoguelph.ca
Wed Mar 17 22:33:42 UTC 2010

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 11:20:03AM +0000, Kai Kockro wrote:
>> The following reply was made to PR kern/144330; it has been noted by GNATS.
>
> The problem appears to be specific to UDP NFS and not TCP.  The
> following is a statement from the PR originator:

Yes. Using TCP mounts or switching to the experimental server
("-e" option on both of mountd and nfsd) makes the problem go away.
It also goes away if you disable the reply cache in the regular
server, but I wouldn't recommend that. Sofar, i've had no luck
coming up with a fix, so it could be a while...

rick