Patch to fix reported mountpoint when mounting dirty filesystem

Bruce Cran bruce at cran.org.uk
Mon Jun 21 17:47:32 UTC 2010

I've been investigating PR bin/19683 which is about the fact that when a R/W
mount is denied due to the filesystem being dirty, the reported mountpoint is
that which has been recorded in the superblock, not the directory that it's
currently being mounted on.  I've attached a potential patch but I'm not sure
if f_mntonname is valid at the first print statement. Also, I tried to
replicate the problem with ext2fs but the despite code being present which
prints the mountpoint, that code was never hit so I'm not sure if it needs
updated too?

--
Bruce Cran