slight zfs problem after playing with WDIDLE3 and WDTLER

Artem Belevich fbsdlist at src.cx
Tue Jan 26 06:23:52 UTC 2010

There is a windows tool that creates USB stick image from ISO.
http://devzone.sites.pid0.org/OpenSolaris/opensolaris-liveusb-creator

Importing/exporting pool created on FreeBSD did work fine for me. The
pool built with labeled GPT slices (/dev/gpt/blah). OpenSolaris did
use its own funky names but that's about all that was different.

Just don't upgrade pool or filesystem by accident. If you do, you will
not be able to use it back on FreeBSD.

--Artem