Errors on a file on a zpool: How to remove?

Rich rincebrain at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 23:41:03 UTC 2010

I have no files named 0x0.

I have a number of files which, on attempting to do anything to them
(stat, mv, rm), EIO occurs, the checksum error number on three of the
disks in that pool ticks up, and /var/log/messages reports what I
reported in my initial post. (i discovered this due to FreeBSD's daily
check-for-setuid-bits-in-strange-places find command reporting EIO on
some files.)

My original post in this thread is about how to resolve this.

- Rich

--

Life is a yo-yo, and mankind ties knots in the string.