ZFS recovery after power failure

Sergey Gavrilov srg.gavrilov at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 15:13:40 UTC 2010

I've destroyed 2 latest uberblocks and imported pool. It's ok now.
Your command don't work for me as is, but all tgx nubmers of all labels are
the same and equal 666999 now.
Think it's already useless information.
So I saved those uberblocks. I can provide them if you need.

--
Best regards,
Sergey Gavrilov