ETA for ZFS v. 13 Merge From HEAD ?

Adrian Penisoara ady at freebsd.ady.ro
Sun Mar 15 12:37:39 PDT 2009

Hi Pawel,
  Coming back to the subject, when do you think we might have a merge of
r185029 (import of ZFS version 13) from head back into -stable ?

  Is there anything we can help with to speed up the process (e.g. testing)
?

PS: ZFS-FUSE on Linux has also reached v 13...

Thank you,
Adrian Penisoara
ROFUG / EnterpriseBSD