kern/132960: [ufs] [panic] panic:ffs_blkfree: freeing free frag

Rusty Nejdl rnejdl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 21:30:03 UTC 2009

The following reply was made to PR kern/132960; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Rusty Nejdl <rnejdl at gmail.com>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, kevinxlinuz at 163.com
Subject: Re: kern/132960: [ufs] [panic] panic:ffs_blkfree: freeing free frag
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 14:59:11 -0600

 --00163649a335302443047b6b989d

 I just saw this on AMD64 on FreeBSD 8.0.  I'm kind of surprised to see this
 still lingering around.  Should I continue this problem report or submit a
 new one?

 Rusty Nejdl

 --00163649a335302443047b6b989d

 I just saw this on AMD64 on FreeBSD 8.0.=A0 I&#39;m kind of surprised to se=
 e this still lingering around.=A0 Should I continue this problem report or =

 --00163649a335302443047b6b989d--