Plans for Logged/Journaled UFS

Attila Nagy bra at fsn.hu
Sun Dec 20 12:09:18 UTC 2009

For that problem, it can be true, the machine in speak has only 1 GB RAM
(i386), although 8 disks.
The freeze is a different beast, I've got it on 32-64 GB RAM machines
(with NFS), and on 8 GB machines serving stuff with ftp/http/rsync/etc
(no NFS).
I'm not sure that the NFS and the non-NFS case is the same though.