need help with ZFS

Mikhail (Plus Plus) m at plus-plus.su
Thu Aug 27 09:48:41 UTC 2009

Mikhail (Plus Plus) wrote:
> Everything worked fine for about ~90 minutes, but then system paniced. I
> got escaped to "db> " prompt on local console, but I have zero debugging
> experience, so I just rebooted the server. The only thing I noticed was
> that last mentioned PID on the panic screen was bonnie++'s process.

Ok, I just ran bonnie++ test on ZFS (no rsync this time, only bonnie++)
and system paniced again after ~23 minutes. Right now I see the
following on local console:

"Memory modified after free 0xffff... val=... @ 0xff..
panic: Most recently used by solaris
cpuid = 1
KDB: enter: panic
[thread pid 883 tid 10.. ]
Stopped at	kdb_enter 0x3d: movq	...(%rip)
db> "

and PID 883 was bonnie++'s PID before system panic.

Mikhail.